best of both worlds can u get a musical multi amp?

i wonder if it is possible to get a multichannel amp that is just as musical as it is ht effective..i own a dreadnaught 2 which i really like, though most of the reading i do suggests dedicated 2 channel amps give you the best sound...any thoughts?
dan001
Just puzzlement. Some MCH amps have channels with independant power supplies so they only share the chassis and power cord.
Post removed 
Yes, I have listened to multichannel SACDs for a while.
try those new DSD recording (after 2002) on classical music SACDs, they are amazing:
http://store.acousticsounds.com/sacd.cfm?section=sacd&keywords=g_sacd&gclid=CJyTjLzktZQCFQJvswodtToHUg

You never know until you do A/B comparsion. You need to make sure:
1) setup all your spks are full range spks; 2) the center channel spk and amp are just as good as your mains; 3) use ITU guide for your spk positions, your rare spks shall place > 100 degree (as suggested by ITU 110 degree). 4) if you can, make sure the central channel get mod done too while geting your SACD player mods. I have all tube system setup in my listen room, really enjoy. Now I realized the 2-channel system will not reproduce "live music" -- as people claimed they have.