SET amp for high efficiency horn speaker

SET amp for high efficiency horn speaker :

My speakers are highly sensitive (110 db), and I would like recommended & proven reliable SET amp, which are also quiet.
birdyy9
As Inhisservice has mentioned above, the Art Audio PX-25 is right in the running for one of the greatest mid-power SETs commercially available. I just sold mine after 2-3 years of complete joy due to space limitations in my new apartment.

As one pro reviewer put it(approxiamtely) - "they recreate instruments, space, as if lit from within".

You can find them here on the used market for $2,700-$3,700.
Also take a look at the hand built Deja Vu Audio SET and PP amps in both 300B and 2A3/45 configuration, which come up on Audigon occasionally. Those built around vintage Chicago and Acrosound output transformers are quite amazing.
yamamoto 45,wavac md300b, jeff kornef 45 SET,art px25,cyrus brenneman cavalier,FI 2a3 mono blocks. Depending on your loudspeakers design these should work well I used them on my hi-eff horn riggs. Still some horns can be a bit harder to drive any info on your horns would help with suggestions. Mine are also 109 db 1 watt 8 ohms so easy load for SET which they are designed to use.