Speakers: $3,000-$4,000 on Audiogon

I am moving to a larger listening room (21 x 14) and am looking into new speakers - to pressurize the room, as I tell my wife ;). My current speakers, B&W CDM 9NT, have always sounded to bright in my previous listening room and are currently not at the same level as the rest of my system (click on the system link to see the components and cabling). Cardas cables and a McIntosh have somewhat tamed to extra energy in treble region.
I am looking for a well rounded speaker that excels in all the important areas (dynamics, frequency extension, detail, musicality). If I had a preference, I would lean towards a warmer/less analytical sound but not to the point of sacrificing detail.

Some speakers which I've had my eye on off the top of my head:
Dynaudio Contour S 3.4
Magenpan 3.6
Von Schweikert VR-4jr
Focal JM-Lab 946 Electra

Open to other suggestions,

Thanks in advance
AdamG
adamg
For around 2200 used you can't go wrong with the VR4jrs. They are a fabulous speaker for that money. For a little more than you are wanting to spend you could get the SR version. You get more substantial bass and a smoother more sophisticated sound overall. I'd have to say the JRs are a super deal and you've got a good powerful amp that is what they like. I also owned the Maggies. Way different sound, much more rounded off and smoother than the JRs and they are huge speakers that will have to be way out in the room and you won't get as much bass as the tiny by comparison JRs. It's just a totally different sound. I could see one guy loving the Maggies and one loving the JRs. All the other speakers you are thinking of are dynamics so they are along the line of the sound of the JRs. The one great thing I think about the JRs is that they sound great off axis, you don't have to sit right in the sweet spot to enjoy them. The Maggies are fun, but a way bigger pain in the butt compared to any of the other speakers you are thinking of, plus if you have to deal with WAF then that might kill them right there. I enjoy the Maggies but they just don't have the snap and pop of dynamic speakers to my ear. Sorry I'm rambling but you get the idea. Oh and I would think you would love any of the Dynaudio speakers that use the esotar tweeter, you can't go wrong with that.
Running Klipsch Cornwall's and upgraded Thiel 2.3's with McIntosh. Both are worth a demo. Can also check out the McIntosh forum at Audiokarma.org.
Adam, IMO you are wise not to take much stock in any of our recommendations. Why, because you don't know any of our bias and preferences for audio reproduction. Ejilf points out the diverse opinions about these matters. Personally, I think Von Schweikert speakers are hyped beyond their performance at their price points. I've heard them in different systems, different rooms, VR4 jrs, VR4 srs, same impression, blah. I much prefer Maggies house sound, but that's just me and my biases. You must listen to these brands to see what YOUR tastes are. I'd also be interested in Zu, Zen Adagios, Nola Vipers, Vandersteen, & Coincident Partial Eclipses given your stated preferences.
If I had a preference, I would lean towards a warmer/less analytical sound but not to the point of sacrificing detail.

A British polite speaker perhaps? There are many but Harbeth's come quickest to mind - they might be "Goldilocks" to your tastes. Detailed but warm and pleasant.