Simaudio Vs. Classe for Totem model 1s

I have been spending a few months deciding what amp to put with my model ones. I have narrowed it down to either classe separates (Ca-150), a classe Cap-151, or a Simaudio intergrade around $1800. Of course the Cap 151 is the cheapeast aternitived and has enough power to make the Totems happy, but if i go with simaudio, I will be getting less wattage. My question is, do you think that in THIS case, the totems would prefer more wattage over simaudio?
macd
I hate to rain on your parade - but I would say neither. I had a CAP-151 that really made my Vienna Acoustic Mozart speakers sing. I then upgraded to Totem Acoustic Wind speakers. The local dealer warned me that the Classe integrated would probably not have enough power. He was right. Granted, the Model 1 is not the Wind - but Totems love lots of power. I would probably call Totem and ask them. Both Totem and Classe are located in Montreal and I have to believe (given the proximity) that they are familiar with each others products.
I asked what your room size is and what Sim model your are thinking about because I have a pair of Model 1 Signatures that I drove with a Sim I-3se with great success in my bedroom system. The I-3se controlled the Model 1's easily with a full bottom end and rich mids and highs. The imaging was very good. I since have moved the I-3se to my living room driving a pair of Dynaudio Contour 1.4's. Last week I was considering a used Sim I-5 integrated for my Model 1's in my bedroom. I called Totem to get their thoughts on this. I was told that the I-5 should have plenty of power for them. I bought it and it should arrive in a couple of days.
If your room size is not too large a Sim/ Totem Model 1 combination should give you much listening satisfaction.
Thanks guys for your feedback, my room is 12 x 13 feet. Valinar, I was looking at both the I-3se and I-5, but have had my eye on the I-5 a bit more. Did you find that the I-3se pushed them enough?