Best sounding Krell ?

Let's say I had $4k for a power amp. and was looking at used Krell power amps. Which Krell would you consider the best sounding of all the different models in the last 10 years? Of course this is all subjective but based on midrange, bass and all the other attributes we audiophools crave.
128x128audiogabby
Dave_b is right on as I also am using a 400xi in my second system and it has all the great sonic hallmarks of the cx series, in fact I compared it to the KCT/400cx combo for the first day and a half A/Bing it driving Thiel CS6s, a rather difficult load for any amp. The 400xi rocked just fine and extended into the bass almost as well.
Audiogabby what speakers are you driving? Perhaps you don't need one of the highest powered versions.
I have the Legacy Classic speakers. I like them and i'm not
planning on getting new speakers any time soon. I'm researching for a SS amp to match my new purchase, a DeHavilland UltraVerve pre amp. I really don't have to go with Krell, that was just an idea. I am looking for a good quality SS amplifier though.
Interesting question. OK, my Krell (KSA-250) is more then 10 years old. After a rebuild by Krell, I still think the KSA-250 is one of the (if not the) best power amp I have ever used. Definitely a keeper for me. I am curious though, how does the KSA-250 compare with a 400cx?