Best sounding Krell ?

Let's say I had $4k for a power amp. and was looking at used Krell power amps. Which Krell would you consider the best sounding of all the different models in the last 10 years? Of course this is all subjective but based on midrange, bass and all the other attributes we audiophools crave.
128x128audiogabby
"Years ago when Krell was a relevant high end player in the audio industry, some of the amplifiers were quite good."

Aww c'mon you can do better than that! Go ahead Krellbash away, you'll feel much better.
Facts are facts.

Krell is not relevant in the context of all the choices available to the knowledgable buyer today. I talk to dozens of customers and potential customers every week and virtually nobody mentions Krell.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

No doubt you're a Krell owner huh?
Choices ARE more than ever, but that snould not detract from another compamies offerings. Krell has been a major force in the industry and has offered High End performance to many audiophiles over the years. I get the feeling that most major brands are looked down upon by Audiofeil. I really don't understand why he feels so special about himself and his views. There are many seasoned audiophiles and reviewers who would disagree strongly with many of his statements. Can we not all just like what we like and "chearlead" for what we enjoy and just get along? Just IMAGINE bashing commentary from a man who obviously holds John Lennon dear...think of all us Audiogoners, living in peace as one! Now let's hold hands:)