Best sounding Krell ?

Let's say I had $4k for a power amp. and was looking at used Krell power amps. Which Krell would you consider the best sounding of all the different models in the last 10 years? Of course this is all subjective but based on midrange, bass and all the other attributes we audiophools crave.
128x128audiogabby
Audiofeil the man who re-invented the two channel business and is wise to the industry via his customer's and attention to keeping up with the times.

Audiofeil, you've been in this business long enough I would have thought you would know by now that perception is reality and lines go through up's and down's even if the engineering is solid.

Btw, some of the manufactures you've listed are outright LAUGHABLE when talking in terms of value. This is not based on conversations with consumers...they read magazines...this is based on many dealers perceptions across North America. God might have blessed you with golden ears but I suspect you've worked in the industry either to long or too hard. Relax a little, this is the internet and we're talking in the contest of mechanical devices that make music. No need to inflict one's will with such vigor. The personal emails are rather amusing.

Best regards.
This thread is about the best sounding Krell. Some of us might see that as an opportunity to name the tallest midget.
Personally, I have only owned a couple of Krell pieces and I found them to be rather disappointing. One was an integrated that had received glowing reviews and turned out to be cheesy construction and mediocre sound.
And the looks of their amps -- Jeez, if the Pentagon was to design power amps I think they would look just like Krell.

I have to agree that the times have changed and Krell hasn't.
"Cheesy construction and mediocre sound?"

Hah, that's a good try but I'm afraid it's a rather lame flame.

And what is it that is not, in your estimation, MACROJACK?

C'mon, bait the hook, you know you can.
IMO people like Audiofeil serve a purpose...that is, their "egocentric" platitudes and condescending responses more often then not destroy the energy and the good natured spirit of a good thread!