Integrated amp for Totem Sttaff

Hello all. I am new to the site but have been ravenously reading reviews and posts the last few weeks. I am in the proccess of replacing my 20 year old Boston A 400's with the Sttafs....Now my dilemma.I am currently running a Denon 2106 and have found a helpful dealer selling...Naim, Creek, Sim, Cambridge, Arcam. I am seriously considering jumping in the deep end of the audio pool and get a new power source as well to match....My problem..The dealer is a 3 hr drive away so auditioning the Totems and the matching amps is possible, im hoping your experince may help me have a better starting point if im to drive that far....I know other brands are out there, but I dont have access to viewing them, let alone buying them. Im hoping $ 1,500 cdn will put me in a good spot to get the most from the Totems...Thanks in advance.
mxwizard
I know someone who use a Symphonic Line RG10 mk4 for his mani 2-sig. A RG9 or 10 should also work for the sttaff I guess the RG14 maybe underpowered.
Sttafs are really nice with Tubes. I had a pair and for a while drove them on a 20w/c vintage Fisher X202. That was fun. They'd be nicer with more like 30-40 w Tube amps.

The again, they're really nice with SS amps too . . .
Mxwizard,

What type of music do you listen to? What size of room are you trying to fill? How loud do you like to take things?

I've owned the Sttaf for 5 years. In this time, I've matched the little speakers with at least three dozen or so integrated and pre/amp combos - ranging anywhere from a few hundred bucks, to twenty thousand dollars. Give us a little bit of a lead and we can suggest a better fit.
My music tastes have changed a little,maybe not so much changed but expanded..Jazz has been the choice of late but rock, and metal can still draw my attention.As far as volume..im on the high side of 40 and we live in a condo so i dont need to take things to 150db...Our living room and dining room are open and in line so the space is 16'X 25' with 9 ft ceiling and hardwood flooring which does make the room a little "lively"....hanging sound deadening is not an option....Its a decor thing. I have also concidered the Rainmakers to the sttafs and am still looking at both...I just refuse to spend thousands and thousands on this hobby----ive been down this road before.....Thanks again...
yes - tubes would be nice too. PrimaLuna ProLogue 2 or equivalent - could score for $1500 Canadian new if you are willing to take a risk on mail order from Upscale Audio. Still think you should give the Naim an Sim a shot. Staff would not be my first choice for metal with any amp...