BAT VK 600 M SE power conditioner

Hi,

I have a system consist of dCS verdi/purcell/verona & elgar + connected directly into my BAT monoblocks driven SF strad speakers. (kimber 1130 & 1038)
I use a PS audio powerplant for the source.
My question is if anyone can recommend any power conditioner for my power amps, or have any experience using conditioner for big power amps.

I would have prefer since there is some distance between the amps to have a separate conditioner for each amp, each amps have two power inlets.

Any suggestion/recommodations?

Best regards

Gfe
Norway
gfe
Dave,
Are you using the AC2 ORacle from the wall to the Z stabilizer or from the Z to the component and whcih model Z stabilizer are you using?
Thanks. I am intersted in the MIT Power products.
I am using the Oracle AC 2 power cord alone, which has their Z stabilizer circuitry and power correction networks onboard tuned for audio frequencies (50-60hz). This is the only product that has ever made good on what power conditioners are supposed to do...it is so incredible that I can hardly comprehend how a PC could make such a complete and total transformation in the sound of a system. This was the last link of my audio system to be completed. I have owned $80k rigs that couldn't have competed with my humble system currently...the MIT stuff has altered my entire outlook on what is possible with 2 channel audio. By the way, I ordered the PC for a 30 day demo...it took me less than 1 day to realize that I had been given a glimpse of the "Holy Audio Grail"...to be in the presence of music at home and on command:)
Dave,
Do you have more than one AC2 in your system and what coomponents are you using the new AC2 power cord on?
Thanks.
Just on my krell 400 amplification...the AC 2 is only applicable to amps anyway. I use Oracle ZIII's everywhere else.