Spectron MIII MKII after market tweeks ?

Pls share your tweeks on your Spectron MIII MKII power amps.
I know the power cord and isolation devices makes a difference. At the moment I am powering up 3 pcs MIII MKII with PAD Dominus Ferox and installed Finite Elemente Cerapucs.
Each amp is feed on it's dedicated 20 amp 120 vac line.
The results are easily felt especially with more clarity of the bass notes.
I am considering adding the Remote Sense Cables, however, I operate 2 amps in mono and I am not sure if the Remote Sense applies in mono mode and what benefit versus the price of the Elrod cables.

Thank you.
128x128terryakhan
What does an audiophile do when he has it all but is still desperately looking for something to tweek or upgrade? I believe that you, my friend, are at that point of an audiophile's life.
I've been using the latest Spectrons as monoblocks for a few months, and have been very happy with the sound as compared to my previous Rowland 201 monoblocks. About a week ago I upgraded to Elrod power cords. I'm using the Elrod Statement going to my power conditioner, and two Elrod Signatures going to the amps. Right out of the box, the Elrods sounded good. Since then I've noted gains in three-dimensionality and clarity- a more "fleshed-out" and realistic presentation. Although its only a week, I'm convinced that the Elrods help bring out the goodness of the Spectrons. Of course the Elrods are true components rather than tweaks- hence the name Elrod Power Systems.
Hello Psag, thank you for your post where you described the combination of the Spectron monoblocks and David Elrod power cords. What strike me is your observation that "...I've noted gains in three-dimensionality and clarity..."

For me nothing was making soundstage more three-dimensional then combination of Super Effect Bybee filters and going from stereo to fully balanced monoblocks (as many well designed fully balanced monoblocks will do).

I own many David Elrod cables and I did remove them all and listen again. Oh boy, Psag you are right - everything shrunk and became flat and two-dimensional. Just terrible and I immediately re-install Elrods and got my "grooves" back again.

I have difficulties to believe that for so (relatively speaking) reasonable investment I got so much as a result and more important how and why power cords can create such effects?

I wonder if anybody else have the same results that Psag and I have experienced? Even with non-Spectron amplifiers ?

Thank you
I have the Spectron M3SE and have been using the Virtual Dynamics Revelation PC with extremely 3D and airy imaging. I upgraded all the output fuses to Hifi tuning fuses and it takes this amp to another level. I never tried the Elrod Signature PC, not sure how it compared to my VD Revelation.

The Spectron amps also benefit from good vibration/resonace isolation devices.

I use Equarack footers under most of my gear. I've written about them here.

Other similar options are HRS platforms and SRA platforms.

Best,

iSanchez