TUBE AMP LOVERS - What SS amp makes you smile???

I'm looking for input from tube amp lovers that have switched from tube to solid state amplifiers and not looked back.

What tube amp did you move on from?

What SS amp provided the same level of musicality, keeping you smiling for the long-haul?

Thanks.
barrelchief
Well, I still have my tube amps but if I need a SS change of pace, I insert a McCormack DNA-1 into the system. It paired well with a pair of Vandersteen 3A's (since sold), a pair of Snell Type J II's and my Altec 846A Valencia's.
Each has it's strength and weaknesses so I have both. ARC Ref250 and Hegel H30. H30 is very very good but I prefer the ARC.

I guess due it's circuit, H30 doesn't sound dry like many SS plus DEAD quiet. Constellation also makes excellent SS amps.
All great points Granny. I assume what Paravicini means is he can build a SS amp that sounds just like any of HIS tube amps. Including how it interacts with it's input (source), and it's output load (loudspeakers)? Given the output impedance of power tubes I don't know how, but I'm not Tim! He's a pretty clever fellow, and I have no reason to doubt him.
Grannyring, when I google "Western Electric 16 gauge NOS stranded and tinned" it comes up on eBay as "NOS Western Electric KS14GA RED Tinned copper stranded wire 6meter". Is this the wire you are buying? Thanks Jet