Joule-Electra Destiny mono blocks, Opinions?

Joule-Electra Destiny mono blocks, they seem to be under the radar and not talked about very often.

I would like to know;

Opinions

Joule product reliability?

Build quality of fit and finish?

Customer service?

Sound characteristics?
dev
Hi Jud,

I am looking forward to hearing a pair of your Destiny amps (they are aprox. two years old) with MBL 101E's in the new year.

"Dob" a Gon. member above mentioned in his thread you recently had a listening session which included your Marianne Electra Memorial Edition Preamp and Destiny mono blocks paired up with MBL 101E.

So what was you over all impression.

Regarding the Destiny mono's can you kindly clarify, where there different watts available over the past two years and are your latest design 300 or 350 watts.

Regarding the upgrade "Musicwood" what sonic differences (benefits) from standard will one notice.

Regarding the Destiny amps are they dead quiet, any noticeable buzzing, hum etc.

Thanks
FWIW, my VZN-80 takes about 10 minutes to warm up to where the output tubes will pass the requisite voltage to bias correctly. The small signal tubes have a small current passing all the time.
"People who buy our amps are looking for the best sound possible and generally believe that the sound they have is worth the extra money. "

Here, I would allow somewhat disagree with Mr. Barber. My monoblocks Spectron with all upgrades retails for $21,000 and VZN- 100 and VZN-160 retail for slightly less and more that Spectron price respectevely.

"How long do you need to turn them on before listening" -

from my research on Joule-Electra you can start listening 10-15 minute after turning amps on. I do almost the same with my current (already sold) tube preamplifier - I turn it on and then I take, say, CD and I demagnetize it (both sides) and then I use negative ion generator (both sides), then I place it in my digital front end - all by itself takes about 6-7 minutes. I start right there and my first disc is not my most favorite. Still, I get in "contact" with music - just it takes me a few minutes longer. None of us love all our disc the same.... So, I don't think this is a problem et all.

"A good OTL is like expensive wine. Its easy to get used to and hard to give up."

Oh, Mr. Barber - I agree with you wholehearly.

Happy Holidays!
Rafael
Hi Dob, this is the info. I got for list prices of the following Joule amps so I would say the list of the Spectron's at $21K are right there.

VZN-100 100W Monoblocks: $15,000 pr

VZN-160 160W Monoblocks: $18,000 pr

VZN-220 (Right of Passage) 220W Monoblocks: $24,000 pr

Jud looking forward to your response to my questions I had posted above on 12-21-08 as it would be most helpful.
I have owned three Joule components. To say they are "the best" I feel is overstating the case. IMHO. Jeff