Most resolving solid state amp you've ever heard?

I'm looking for the most resolved power amp possible for my new speakers and would love some input.
gvickerschtick
Fafafion, thanks for sharing your experience. However those FMAs used, although still very relevant by today's standard, but imo are way too old (almost two decades old design). I think FMAs latest offerings would better reflect their advances (current sound), hence more appropriate when compared to more recent releases of flagship gears such as the Soul700s.
Belles 350A,ref, with audience PC, best amp in your price braket,period:
Juancgenao (Threads | Answers)

It's hard to disagree with this recommendation, although I'll never say anything is the best.

I'd add a pair of used Belles 150A Reference monoblocks to this suggestion.

The NuForce Ref9SE V2 mentioned earlier are also excellent, but you need speakers with a relatively flat impedance curve to take full advantage of the NuForce amps, otherwise they might be bass shy since they do not double power output as impedance is halved. This was my experience with them.
The amps that come my mind are the: Spectral, Tact and perhaps Spectron. I haven't had the opprotunity to hear enough of it to make a real determination, but the TacT is the only one I would personally consider.
Another vote for Belles, my 350A (not Reference) is highly resolving but not etched in any way.It also has a high damping factor, giving good control of bass.--Mrmitch