Air Tight ATM-2 vs CAT JL2 with Avalon speakers

Have any of you compared ATM2 with JL2? Which of them will fit better (in term of sound quality) with the latest Ascendant 2 (or other Avalon speakers) in rather small room 10x18x10 (know about CAT's heat :-) ?
My priorities are: deep & stable soundstage, full, colourful sound with realistic midrange.
Is ATM-2 enough for Avalons?

Best wishes!
cloudior
You probably need more power. I'd be careful if you can't audition together. Cheers,

Spencer
Unfortunately I can't audition any of above. There's no CAT distribution in my country and my Air Tight dealer hasn't got ATM-2 (and won't have soon).
There's a lot on the forum about CAT-Avalon synergy and I'm sure that's one of the best choices on the market, but I am little bit afraid about relatively often retubing, heat and power consumption. (BTW how many watts does JL-2 consume?) I'm listening now Cary CAD120s (120W pentode/60W triode mode) and my first impression was really nice (especially after Accuphase A30 - definitely not good combination with Avalons), but with each day I'm less satisfied - mainly in bass department and sense of liveness.

Would be appreciate for any advices and opinions.
the avalons will still play 'sweet' with a large ss amp, which is probably best.