Integrated Amp - Looking to replace my amp & pre

I know this simular topic has been discussed before, I have a top quality amp (mono blocks)and preamp and I am getting to the point in my audio life where I would like to get a quality integrated amp. SS, tube or hybrid it doesn't matter. Power requirement 50 watts minimum 200+ would also be ok. I would love to hear responses from anyone who has made the switch to a high quality integrated and if they were happy with the switch. Price range $3000 - $10,000 new or used.

Thanks
bobheinatz
I have the KR Audio Kronzilla SXi with 50 watts output. Sounds great across the spectrum, but can really take control of the bass. I use it now with relatively sensitive speakers, but have used it with speakers down to 87db, no problem. However, At over 100lbs, it is no fun to lug around.
Bob,

What are your current speakers? What type of sound are you looking for? Are there any features that are important to you, or can you live with a more 'purist' piece?
I made the switch, from a ARC REF 3 preamp and highly modified BAT VK-75SE to a VAC Avatar Super (80 wpc). I won't lie and say the VAC sounds better, but it is simpilar (my wife can even play music now) and the sonics are 'in the ballpark'. I like the VAC much better than the Jeff Rowland Concentra II that I owned.

Other integrateds that I would love to hear are the new Pass Labs INT 150, Karan Acoustics KA-180, McIntosh MA2275, Ayon Audio Triton, GamuT DI 150, Accuphase E-550, Goldmund Telos 390, AMR AM-77, Krell KBI, VAC Phi Beta, to name a few.....

Happy hunting,

John
I use the Musical Fidelity NuVista M3. They have several large integrated. If I were looking at the top of your budget I would definitely look at the ASR Emitter, it has gotten good reviews and looks very well built.