Integrated Amp - Looking to replace my amp & pre

I know this simular topic has been discussed before, I have a top quality amp (mono blocks)and preamp and I am getting to the point in my audio life where I would like to get a quality integrated amp. SS, tube or hybrid it doesn't matter. Power requirement 50 watts minimum 200+ would also be ok. I would love to hear responses from anyone who has made the switch to a high quality integrated and if they were happy with the switch. Price range $3000 - $10,000 new or used.

Thanks
bobheinatz
I use the Musical Fidelity NuVista M3. They have several large integrated. If I were looking at the top of your budget I would definitely look at the ASR Emitter, it has gotten good reviews and looks very well built.
I've owned a Luxman L5 integrated (the old Luxman stuff :)for 30 years. Used it as my main rig when I was younger, bedroom system when older, and now I use it to drive my surround sound speakers while my MF separates drive the mains. Never, ever, felt like it was a compromise. Always loved it's sound, it's versatility, ease of setup and use.

I'd say be sure to get one that has gain adjusted and non-adjusted line outs... because you never know how handy this is until it solves a setup issue you didn't know you had :)

Musical Fidelity makes quite a few serious integrated amplifiers. That's where I'd recommend you start for a big power integrated.