6H30 tubes ringing in BAT VK-300SE

I have had this issue in nearly every 6H30 tube I have bought for my BAT VK-300xSE integrated. Whenever I switch inputs, or the unit comes out of warm-up mode, or out of mute, I get a high pitched ping followed by a ringing sound out of the speakers.

I have tried 3 different sets of tubes- two pairs of Electro Harmonix gold pins, and one set of Sovteks. Eventually it gets to the point where if I tap on the chassis of the BAT, I get the high pitched ping/ringing out of the speakers. The last new set of EH's I bought, when I pulled them out of the box brand new, and tapped on the side of them with my finger, bingo- it audibly rings in my hand!

It doesn't seem to affect the sound, but none the less, are there any good sources for QUALITY 6H30 tubes? I am not going to pay $300-$400 for a pair of the "New old Stock" DR tubes. I have bought all of the Sovteks and EH's from Music Direct. Maybe they got a whole batch of bad ones?

Please Help!!!
Ag insider logo xs@2xmekong56
Hi, "DR" NOS don't have to cost over $300, although of course they're never cheap. I bought mine here:
http://www.machmat.com/sales/index.htm
(Mattijs is the man behind Pink Faun and extremely reliable)

Sorry if this looks like a dumb question: are you sure the tubes themselves are the culprit?

Good luck
Karelfd-
I am assuming it is the tubes, because if I tap on them even when they are not in the amp, they ring.

Riley804-
I do already use Herbie's tube dampers.

I have actually asked Victor at BAT about this, and he did not really have an answer at the time, other than for me to send it in to them to take a look at it. I would rather not send it in, as I think it is the tubes and not the unit, which if that is the case would be a waste of time and money.