Matching Amp to Wilson Sophia 2

I recently acquired Wilson Sophia 2's and am enjoying them but I'm wondering if I can do better in terms of amp matching. I currently use Theta Citadel 1.5's. I would prefer a little more midbass (Sophias are currently closer to the front wall than I would like, but pulling them out reduces body).

These speakers aren't overly sensitive (89db) and run at 4ohms.

I also wouldn't mind a little more midrange bloom (I do like tubes!) but don't want to lose anything in the highs.

Amps I've been thinking about: McIntosh, Pass.

Love to hear your thoughts.
Thanks.
madfloyd
Another vote for PASS XA.5 or X.5 Amplifiers, both are excellent with Wilson Audio Speakers, in my experience!
In my opinion Pass or Ayre would work well with any Wilson Audio speakers, but particularly stand out with anything below the Wilson MAXX. Sophia and Watt Puppy are good for precision. Pass or Ayre would compliment them for the body, depth and openness.
So would you guys think that the Pass XA 100.5 would have enough power?

My Theta's are 650 watts into 4ohms and the Pass would only be 200 watts. Not that I'm an expert in any way when it comes to ohms, impedance, class A vs B etc, but I do know more power is better and the Wilsons seems to want to be playing around 90db or so.
but I do know more power is better
You'd be surprised at how little power you use most the time.