One off my Audiopax 88s has gone up in smoke.

Does anyone know how to contact Eduardo de Lima as I really need a spare mains transformer.

One off my 88s has gone up in smoke. If anyone knows how to get in contact with Audiopax I would be very grateful?

I have tried www.audiopax.com but no reply.

System has been down since before Christmas!!

Any help on repair/rewind or circuit diagram for a 88 would be very well received.
chfs911
I was hoping to be up and running again for Christmas but they must have all gone to the beach! :O(

Anniversary of having no music and considering the future of my system now. Is it worth the hassle?

Frustrated Merry Christmas to you all.

I'll have to hum some tunes to keep me occupied over the holiday season.
You should have bought a single ended amp on A-Gon for a back-up. There is no way I would go that long with no tunes. I have a backup for everything. Sorry to hear of your poor service experience with Audiopax.
You can claim the repairs of your amplifier on your home owners insurance. I have before and it was well worth it.
Email Jim Smith. He is claiming he can help. He posted this on audio asylum. He was just in contact with Audiopax on December 11.

Here is what he said:

" Although I didn't go to the link, there are most likely some unresolved issues out there. In fact, there have to be some. As I said in my reply to Mike B. just below:

So far, I've been able to get amps serviced for my personal retail clients.

If you hear of someone who can't, they can e-mail me: jim @ get better sound . com. The spaces need to be filled in. Or get my e-mail address from my profile.

I might be able to help them. "