For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Kehut & Mejames,
Rumor has it that Lloyd Walker is working on a "lower cost" TT. I haven't heard anything about it, but have heard some "buzz" about one being in the works.
kehut easy read Audiogon over and over couple times each day minimum especially the forums. let's see today was Eagles some Floyd 4 different ones dire straits first one.
Joe, That sounds very interesting. Will have to keep an eye and ear open for this for sure. Nothing on my TT again this eve. This time Ive sold my amp and am awaiting its replacement..Isn't this fun!....Okay Mejames..fill me in on the details!..:)
Doc Watson "Home Again", a Cisco reissue of Vanguard VSD-79239: WOW! I just finished listening to this for the first time, and I was blown away by this recording and the mastering job. This record is incredible! Originally recorded in Doc Watson's living room, this recording captures perfectly that intimate setting, the performers are recreated about as realistically as any recording I have ever listened to. I am impressed.
http://www.ciscomusic.com/product.asp?ProductID=476503
Dave Brubeck Quartet - double album "...goes to college & goes to junior college - live album - it sounds like one of those minimally miked recordings where you can see/hear the players position on the stage - no 20' wide drumkit here.

Enjoy,
Bob