Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Spencer I forgot about this recording thanks for the reminder. I particularly like "rent"
Playing Now:
Stravinsky: “Firebird Ballet,” Stravinsky(cond), Columbia ML 5728 mono – Wow! This old mono LP sure has dynamic impact and clarity. Much better that the stereo “2-eye” copy of this same recording also in my collection. Too bad this copy has some inner groove wear. A classic interpretation of this work by its composer.

Coming up:
Prokofiev: “Romeo and Juliet, Highlights from the Ballet” Ansermet/L’OrchSuisseRom, London CS 6240

Vaughan Williams: “Sinfonia Antarctica” Previn/LSO, RCA LSC-3066 (Another superb recording by the great Decca recording engineer Kenneth Wilkinson; a great performance to contrast against the Boult/LonPhilO on EMI; may just have to play both performances back-to-back)

Rachmaninov: “Etudes-Tableaux” with the incomparable John Ogdon, pf. EMI HQS 1329.
Today/Tonight (so far):
Respighi "Church Windows" (Reference Recordings RR-15 45rpm)
Sonny Rollins "Way Out West" (Contemporary S7530)
Mickey Hart/Airto "Dafos" (Reference Recordings RR-12 45rpm)
Yes "The Yes album" (Atlantic SD 8283)
Talking Heads "Stop Making Sense" (Sire 25186-1) I had forgotten how much fun this album is to listen to, and how well recorded it was.
I've just cleaned a NM copy of Larry Young "Unity" BLP-4221 New York with the VPI and RRL fluid and I'm going to hear this copy for my first time. It's a better copy than my other original, so I'm pretty excited.