Bi-amp, Bi Wire, Bridge???

KEF 207 speakers and two Bryston 4B SST amps. The options seem to be vertical bi-amp or horizontal bi-amp. My research indicates vertical is best. What about bridging the amps and then bi-wiring each speaker? Any benefit to using an active passover and under what circumstances? I thought I had this figured out. Obviously I was wrong. Help!
bojenkins
there is a recent thread here in which Steve McCormack provided detailed discussion of your.

Check it out.
The KEF's get as low as 3.2 ohm and mostly around 6 ohm throughout the range. That's a no-no for bridging the Bryston according to:

http://bryston.com/BrystonSite05/pdfs/SSTAmplifiers/3B-4B-MANUAL-BRIDGED-MODE-INSERT.pdf

The 120Hz xover is suitable for passive biamping. The advantage of an active xover is removing the parasitic passive xover but, most often, that would require surgery on a PCB inside the speaker along with some deep knowledge of what you're replacing. Not recommended for a novice.
Running my speakers with biwire cable has always been the norm for me. But just a few weeks ago I tried vertical bi-amping two Linn AV5105 amps. The difference between the bi-amp configuration vs a single biwired 5105 is surprising. I did not expect such a noticeable improvement. The Linns are easy to bi-amp as they have the throughput.
My system has always been extremely minimalist with an integrated amp and a cdp. The additional wiring is a pain but the sound is worth it.