musical fidelity a3.2 blown left channel, repair?

I was out of town a few weeks ago and returned home to find that my roommates managed to blow the right channel of my musical fidelity a3.2, in addition to the woofers on a pair of B&W DM302s. I don't know exactly what's wrong with the amp� but I'd be curious to see what some hypotheses are and if anyone has a good repair recommendation in NYC. I tried using a variety of cables/speakers and nothing could bring the left side back to life; the right side is still pumping out sound, presumably because the amp is dual mono. Still, I'm ignorant of what's actually going on and welcome advice/comments. Hopefully it's just a blown fuse or something, but if not, I'll be in the market for a new integrated amp.
caveatemptor
MF's repair is in Charlotte, NC last I heard. I know the person doing it and he has been in audio about 30 years and is very competent.
You know your roomies ( and their friends) -if you think they blew 'em - they should be up for the cost of repairs.
Disconnect amp from power and speakers - remove covers - if you know what a fuse looks like -look for a blown one in one channel- these can be a anywhere - but back panel,top of PC board or bottom of PCB are most likely locations.Most stereo amps are symmetrical - look at the working channel and then look at what is different about the non-working channel -anything scorched/burned or bulged in the dead channel that looks better in the working channel is suspect.If you ( or the roomies) have led exemplary lives - maybe it'll be a fuse?
Don't assume the speaker is blown until you've had it tested.
well, i already got a pair of nht classic 3s to replace the old B&Ws (got a great deal here on audiogon). it was a good excuse to upgrade and, believe me, i'm keeping the hi-fi equipment out of the common space from now on. and thankfully i have a rega brio 3 that will get me by until i repair the MF.

thanks for the comments/suggestions. i do know what a fuse looks like, but i'd rather have a professional take a look. the roommates have agreed to pony up for any potential repairs/replacements.