stereo reciever for sonus faber grand piano Home

I have a pair of sonus faber grand piano home, floor standing speakers. currently i am using harman kardon HK 3480. this was a second system in my bedroom. This is now my mainn system as I am selling my main system which I am not using anymore.
Sources: eventually they will be: pionner blue ray player, apple TV and dish network reciever.
USe: music, mostly non-critical listening, and movies in 2 channel mode.
problem: i am used to good sound from my previous sytem , that even when relaxing or going to sleep i love clean music, i ate missing the notes when my ears don't get them.
Budget: $1300 or less
Preference: 12 V trigger so I can turn everything off throught the power conditioner. sleep function, i go to sleep while the music is on and it turn off by itself.A/B speaker is must because this sytem powers my bathroom speakers. I never use A/B speakers together.Tuner is not important at ll.
Thoughts: Rotel, NAD......I am not sure and other than my MF KW 500 and my marantz SA-7S1 that i am selling now on audiogon, i had limited exposure to other brands. The bass is so muffled, and not detailed at all with my HK i hardly hear the notes, when I increase the bass on the tome controls it getts boomy. I know what everybody will say about this $300 reciever, but this is the situation. I hate to buy another $1000 integrated and then it does not work well with grand pianoes. I am sure some of you outhere had those speakers and can help
Thanks to all

scientist73
I am selling the KW 500 because I am not using my old stereo system for critical listening a lot and it is a waste to keep it for 1-3 hours of listening a month. so I decided to sell it. It sounded great. but my bedroom project is another humble yet decent stereo project that should cost me half the price of KW 500 when I got it new.
KW 500 is an outstanding integrated. It may be too much for the SF grand piano speakers, it handled the Andra I speakers with ease and authority and musicality. I love the KW 500 but I am not happy with the HK on the Sonus faber speakers.
Sorry, I was confusing the KW 500 integrated with the MF kw550 monoblocks which are made to sit next to the speakers they're supercharging.

I think the latest version of the NuForce integrated would give you just what you're looking for. If you have a decent line stage (and the RR2150 would not be that), the Outlaw 2200 M-blocks would be good.

However, if you really want something that makes those SFs come alive and makes a minimal impact on your rack space, check out the 8.5" wide, 8.5 lb. NuForce 1A-7 V2 integrated amp. Yes, it's a bit over your budget, but I think it would give you exactly what you're looking for and satisfy you for years to come. If you want to keep it to $1K or below, try to find a recently discontinued PS Audio Trio integrated. I've seen those on closeout for around $1K awhile back, but not recently.
I have sonus faber grand piano homes and have tried many different amps/preamps with them. From everything I've tried (including some very nice amps: classe, jolida, cinepro,levinson) they sounded best with a b&k amp preamp setup(ref20 and 200w matching amp). I have them hooked up to a onkyo 906 receiver now and I have to agree about onkyo matching very nicely with the pianos. Almost as good as the b&k.
Doggg
Thanks for you input, when you say Onkyo, which one you mean . is it the TX-8555?, it is the best stereo reciever they have. It is not expensive at all. Is this the one you tried?
Thanks again.
Ok. i see, you mention the 906. Sorry for that but this is an AVR and it is expesive. I think it is over my budget. Would an 955 intergrated be ok?