stereo reciever for sonus faber grand piano Home

I have a pair of sonus faber grand piano home, floor standing speakers. currently i am using harman kardon HK 3480. this was a second system in my bedroom. This is now my mainn system as I am selling my main system which I am not using anymore.
Sources: eventually they will be: pionner blue ray player, apple TV and dish network reciever.
USe: music, mostly non-critical listening, and movies in 2 channel mode.
problem: i am used to good sound from my previous sytem , that even when relaxing or going to sleep i love clean music, i ate missing the notes when my ears don't get them.
Budget: $1300 or less
Preference: 12 V trigger so I can turn everything off throught the power conditioner. sleep function, i go to sleep while the music is on and it turn off by itself.A/B speaker is must because this sytem powers my bathroom speakers. I never use A/B speakers together.Tuner is not important at ll.
Thoughts: Rotel, NAD......I am not sure and other than my MF KW 500 and my marantz SA-7S1 that i am selling now on audiogon, i had limited exposure to other brands. The bass is so muffled, and not detailed at all with my HK i hardly hear the notes, when I increase the bass on the tome controls it getts boomy. I know what everybody will say about this $300 reciever, but this is the situation. I hate to buy another $1000 integrated and then it does not work well with grand pianoes. I am sure some of you outhere had those speakers and can help
Thanks to all

scientist73
What about this set up, let me know what you all think.

Outlaw RR 2150 with velodyne spl 1000 sub. cross over at 80 HZ.
why? it is will be Ok for music and movies. I get all the convenience of the features of the outlaw. This way the 100 w of the outlaw will work on the high and mid range and mid bass of the SF grand piano while the demanding lower frequencies are handled by the 1000 rms of the velodyne. I think this is a good set up even for music.
I know i will not get the best of the sonus fabers, these are a liability to me because to get the best out them I have to loose an arm and a leg+give up a lot of features from a reciever, because most high end amps or sperates don't have all those features.

-I am considering the Bel Canto integrated, the onkyo integrated, but I think the above set up is the most reasonable FOR me as long there ARE NO SUPRISES. WHAT I MEAN BY SURPRISE, THAT AFTER DOING IT I FIND IT IS NOT BETTER THAN THE HARMAN KARDON I HAVE NOW!!!! I WANT SOME IMPROVEMENT OVER MY HK 3480 BUT NOT A GREAT IMPROVEMENT. WILL THIS SET UP WITH THE OUTLAW DO IT OR NOT?.

TO MAKE IT EASY, ASSUME THAT MY CURRENT HARMAN KARDON GIVES ME 4/10 IN PERFORMANCE(WHERE 10/10 IS PERFORMANCE OF SEPERATES COSTING $6000-$1000) AND 8/10 IN CONVENIENCE, WILL THIS OUTLAE SET UP GIVE ME 6-7/10 PERFORMANCE. FOR THE CONVIENCE I ALREADY KNOW IT IS A 10/10. I JUST NEED HELP JUDJING THE PERFROMANCE.MY BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH HK WAS THE BASS AND MID BASS.

so the question is not what is the best but how will the outlaw RR 2150, with the sub compare to my HK 3480.
SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK, PLEASE. THANKS IN ADVANCE
I have not A/B'd the Bel Canto and the Outlaw, but I have heard them both. When I heard the Outlaw, I remember thinking it was good _for the money_.

Honestly, however, I think the Bel Canto is in a whole 'nother league, but that is just this guy's opinion. Then again it should be, as it costs 4x as much.

I assume the Velodyne is a powered sub. If so, the Bel Canto can run it through a pair of RCA cables, which is how I run the sub I have.
I wasn't suggesting that you use a onkyo receiver. I was just trying to say that onkyo seems to work well with them. What I was suggesting is that you look into b&k seperates(preamp and amp) because I've never heard the pianos sound as good with anything else. If your looking at preowned this should be in your budget.
Doggg, there is a B & K reference 20 surround proccessor and a 200 w pc b&k power amplifier on audiogon now. is this a good combination?.
Thanks
It doesnt have a 12V trigger,but if you are in the Mpls/St Paul area,I have an older Sansui that is pretty good and you are welcome to audition it,good luck,Bob