best hybrid integrated amp 100wpc or more

looking for an integrated with some power

got to have a touch of tubes

thanks,
jd
darealjaydee
i heard a vincent hybrid that was really outstanding and reasonably priced--less that $1k.
I own a Pathos Classic One with app 65 wpc. I use it to drive SF Cremonas which are a reasonably demanding load. The match works very well (looks great, too) and bottom end control is not an issue. I've never heard a Logos, so I can't say for sure that it will share this quality. You might want to call Kevin at Upscale Audio in Upland, Ca. I bought my Classic from him some years back. He also handles the Unico and Cary (which I'm sure has a model that meets your description, too) lines. He's a good guy and - even though a dealer is never a truly disinterested party - worth seeking advice from.

Marty
I have recently added a pair of Vincent SP-T800 monoblocks (replacing much more expensive all tubed monoblocks) and I am extremely shocked and pleased with these Vincent amps. They have a tubed front end (1x 12AU7, 1x 6922, 2x 6N6) and solid state (200 watts) output. They were also very favorable reviewed (Dec 08 I think) in Absolute Sound by Dick Olsher. I've been playing these for about a month now and they are really wonderful. I'll eventually write a review when I get more listening time on them.
Krisjan,

The thing that puts me off on the Vincent models is that some of them use odd tube types and also, I believe some of them solder the tubes right to the pc board instead of using tube sockets so they can be replaced when they wear out. But I haven't been able to find too much useful information in this area because Vincent's website is not the best for providing such information.

All I know is that I'd be very upset if I unknowingly bought a hybrid amp and found my tubes soldered directly to the board...