Biasing Six Pac help

Can somebody give me instructions on biasing the AES (Cary) Six Pac, please? I've just bought a pair on A'gon that came without biasing instructions. I have the biasing jack and multimeter. Amp on, speakers connected or not? Thanks!
springbok10
I doubt it would hurt the amp, but it may not bias as accurately. I would ask Cary to be sure.
Roblanger, the multimeter supplied is set by the seller (?factory) to 200mA and reads only up to 10. About half way turned reads 2.3. But shouldn't it be 0.2 (there are only 3 LEDs, 00.0, so the theoretical maximum it reads is 10.0.
So, to read 230 mA, should I read 0.2 or 2.3???
I've asked this of Gerald, too, but I dont know if he followed me! Do you? Mathematically, it should be 0.2, which is 200 mA, but that doesn't seem right, as the bias goes all the way to nearly 10.
Springbok10,

I'm not at all familiar with the multimeter that you have. What is it's maximum range in milliamps? My multimeter only measures up to 500mA and uses a needle to check the reading. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
FWIW, the amp can be biased without speakers and inputs attached. Per bias instructions supplied by Gerald at Cary. I gave up on the useless Multimeter and bought an analog meter which measures up to 500 mA, just as you have.
Problem solved. Thanks again! But I wish I knew how the previous owner biased his amps with the supplied multi-meter.