Jadis musical value?

If you've heard or owned Jadis amplifiers, I would like your opinion on their performance value. When I see equipment this jewel-like, I tend to question just how much of the manufacturing/design budget was apportioned to performance and how much to aesthetics. Also and more specifically, I have some interest in the Jadis integrateds that come up for resale on Audiogon. Are they recommendable based on their performance alone? Thank you.
phaelon
>>the most musical, the most enjoyable sounding equipment in the market.<<

It is your opinion that Jadis are the most musical and most enjoyable.

Others, I among them, do not agree with your opinion and that's fine.

However, there is no universal "best" or "most" in our hobby.
Isn't it assumed that when one gives in opinion, it is theirs? Especially when they are not quoting someone else.
David12, You're right of course. My post was carelessly composed and misrepresents my admiration for the Solista - a truly fine amplifier and, in my opinion, a tremendous bargain for the prices I've seen them offered on Audiogon.
I have a JA-500 and as beautiful as it (they) looks from the outside, it's the inside that is breathtaking. Huge busbars holding row after row of capacitors. Thick, ultra grade point to point wiring. I think to myself, no wonder these cost over 40K. 4 huge chrome plated chassis, handmade transformers. There is no doubt, it's built like a Rolls Royce. Sound? Like real instruments in your room. Nothing else sounds this real. I cannot put a musical value on this amplifier because it transcends our audiophile language.

Peter

Peter