onkyo 805 vs 806

i heard there are a few differences, such as codecs being burr browns vs 806's different cirrus i believe. I was going to do a pre/ with an amp but an audiogoner has steered me this way? Which unit is better both can be had used? Which comes with better features?
athens14
thats what i was thinking too, the 805 sounds like a better machine overall, minus some features that dont matter to me such as the other zones since i will only be in one room
CRUZ...

HAVE YOU EVER USED YOUR aUDACY GIZMO? I HAVE NOT. I dialed in my distances and so forth and run it without any EQ at all... just the Odyssey amp... and all HDMI inputs. 2 from pc and one from the cable box.

If it's a "yes" on the auto adjusting sound feature... Did you like what happend... and were you able to save those settings using outboard amps? (which they say it won't work with if other amps are in the mix)

tanks
Blindjim, yes, I use the Audyssey for the EQ, but usually set my volume levels with an SPL meter after I run the Audyssey. I have found that Audyssey gets the levels pretty close, but typically need a bit of tweaking, especially the sub. Otherwise, the Audyssey works great, IMO. I have not used separate amps with the 805.
There are four for sale on ebay right now:

http://electronics.shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=onkyo+TX-Sr805&_sacat=293&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_sop=3&_dmpt=Speakers_Subwoofers&_odkw=martin+logan&_osacat=293

Go for it!