Audio Research Reference 5 Preamp

So I see on the Audio Research Data Base website they listed the new ARC REF 5 preamp for $12000. Does anybody have any details about it?
tlg
Samuel, Audiofool has nothing else to do but to critique ours opinions as ethical violations, while ignoring that he never has anything good to say about products he doesn't or cannot sell.
It seems strange to me there still is not a lot of reviews, information, feedback/impressions, comparisons, and professional reviews of this preamp. I mean as far as audio manufactures go, ARC has a pretty big following. Maybe it is just to new, it has only been on the market for about 7-8 months or the price is to high there are not many owners thus less likely hood of people submitting comparisons, reviews, ect... Thoughts?
I have a Ref 5 and plan to write a post, perhaps even a review, about it. The reason I haven't yet is time - both my own time and the time required for burn-in. Perhaps by summer . . .
Look for Martin Colloms review at HifiCritic - 175 points in sound quality, 34% more than the Ref3!
My unit has now 2018 hours and only after I got a phono Ref2 I could see all the potential of the Ref5.
Anyone heard about the Reference 5 SE?

Supposed to have upgraded caps from the Anniversary Edition (tho probably not as large in size).