Amplifier question for powering Wilson Sophia

Which of the following Stereo Amplifiers best suites the Wilson Audio Sophia, in an average sized listening room, with good acoustics:

PASS X250.5
BAT VK-250SE
McIntosh MC-402

Thanks!
jmvs
with all due respect to the posts above, i had a long discussion with dave and daryl wilson a couple of months ago about the amplification they use. from what i understood they use spectral (ss) dma 360's (mit cables) and have used spectral for many years. this is not due to any particular synergy with spectral rather the neutrality, accuracy and speed of the spectral products. they had mixed comments about arc.
Richard_stacy, Daryl has told me that also. However if you look at the design the speakers have taken over the years it is apparent that they are favoring tubes over transistors. The Watt is a great example- it has always been known for its 2-ohm/2KHz aspect- a resonant point that the tweeter had. A trap to reduce energy at that frequency was their solution- hence the 2 ohm impedance at 2KHz.

If a transistor amp encounters that load, it will make more power, the opposite of the desired goal.

If a tube amp encounters that load, it will make less power- precisely what they had in mind.

Wilson has always had a variety of amps around- a good idea if you make speakers :)
Wilson uses cj amps amongst many to voice their speakers. Mr johnson of c-j uses a wilson personaly at home i believe. My sophia 1s sound great with my cj pr 12 monos now that i have faster chryoed kt 120s in my amps. Every upstream change can be heard on these revealing speakers. got great results chryoing my hovland 2 phono cable, seems a lot of what i did not like was not do to the speaker which is only 5-6k used, a nice bargain in todays market
I had a pair of Sophias and enjoyed both solid-state and tubed amps. However, I think they sounded the best with tubed jobs, blooming more with a robust sound and a bigger soundstage. The slight reduction in bass depth is much less than that of the Watt/Puppies, so it is not really missed. In fact, I heard a pair of Sophia 2's at a local dealer being driven by VTL tube amps and I heard the unusual sound of deep bass being imaged separately from bass guitar. I had a Conrad-Johnson Premier 140 and Audio Research VT100 Mark III that made the best sounds with this speaker.
I had a few clients with Wilson Audio speakers. I sold my XA100.5 to a person with the Puppy7. By far the best sound ever heard from a Wilson Audio. Most of the time it is always very average by Wilson demo's and clients.