Mark Levinson ML-1 power supply

I recently purchased some vintage audio gear at an estate sale auction. One piece of gear was a Mark Levinson ML-1 solid state preamp, which dates from approximately '77 to '80. Unfortunately, the external power supply was not included. Thus far, I've been unable to find a replacement online. I'm hoping something eventually pops up on eBay. In the meantime, I'm thinking of building a quality power supply so that I can actually make use of the preamp until I find the real deal online.

I have experience with a soldering iron building speakers and can follow (though not design) a schematic. I've never dealt with power supplies before and don't know the first thing about them. Mark Levinson tells me that the power supply was plus or minus 15V, 500mA each rail. They weren't sure of the pin configuration, and the connector is a bit of a mystery as well.

Any suggestions or insights on where to start would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
yamezxx
Assuming that the description is accurate, "DC CABLE for Mark Levinson PLS-151 Preamplifier Power Supply," that is what you want. It wouldn't say "DC" if it was referring to the power cord to the wall.

It's taken a lot of patience, but it sounds like you're just about there! Enjoy.

Regards,
-- Al
Thanks, Al. I appreciate the quick response. Yes, the preamp has been patiently collecting dust on an old bookshelf, much to my wife's frustration. I can't wait to get it humming again. Cheers!
Well, darn. The seller has apparently cancelled the auction, and s/he can't email so I can't find out why.

If anyone has any other ideas for finding a cable or the connectors, I'd love to hear them. Cheers, James
I have a ML1 that I am currently trying to get working. The PS works but something is not right with the amp. It has been sitting for about 6 years. If I can get it working with bench testing after it is plugged in for a while I am interested selling it. It was working and sounded great the last time I used it. If the amp is not working you may be interested buying it for the PS. let me know

lmacuga@gmail.com