Ideas for used SS amp

Looking to sell one of my Cary V12R's and get a SS amp with higher power to open up the bass units on Von Scweikert VR4 HSE speakers. I am considering the Levinson No.336 and the
Pass X350. Any views or advice would help.
russe41
Krell FPB 300cx. I use it with VS VR5 HSE's and they are a perfect match. Musical and with tight deep bass in spades.

Neal
I'm not sure I would use something as good a the Pass just for bass, not if you might be going full range in the future the Pass is one of the better choices for high-powered SS -- do you need that much power to drive the VR5?
The Carver zr1600 has variable gain to allow matching the Cary and can be bridged for massive power and shorter cables.
If you are looking to sell one of your amps I am assuming you are vertical bi-amping the pair. I am surprised that you find the bass lacking, but I have never heard your speakers. I have Alon V MKII bi-amped. the speakers are not overly efficient. I changed from bi-amped Sim Audio ss to the cary v12r and have been very happey with the switch. I would advise keeping the second v12 and auditioning a ss amp before making the final decision.