SS integrated amp to drive Wilson audio sophia/WP7

I want to have a simple system. What is a good ss integrated amp to drive wilson audio sophia 2 or WP7 with Linn ikemi cd player and transparent super cables?
yxlei
With regards to the other posters recommending the Pass integrated, keep in mind Pass makes 2 integrated amplifiers.

Their lower power integrated does not have enough juice to optimize the performance of your speakers.

Dealer disclaimer
As alreaday mentioned, LSA Group integrated amps are very nice and I expect in the tier of integrated amps you would be looking at. But there are many others to consider. It would be nice if you can get a reference from Wilson of an integrated that is known to have good synergy with the speakers.
Audiofeil - I didn't realize Pass had come out with the INT-30A. So what are your thoughts of it compared to the INT-150, besides the obvious power difference?
I was told by Wilson audio that they used Boulder, MC MA6900, Naim SuperNait to demo the sophia/WP.

I am interested in Nait XS, MC MA6600, Accuphase E450. Does anyone has experience or comparison for these three? It is hard for me to find a dealer to listen to the Accuphase or Naim .