Accuphase amps & Tube Preamps?

I was curious what past results have been experienced using an Accuphase amp(s) (preferably Vintage 70's - 90's ) with a tube preamp?

I have a recent acquisition of an Accuphase E202 integrated and T100 tuner. I bought these as back ups as my Blue Circle BC2 monoblocks get a power supply cap upgrade and bias adjustment.
Anyhow, I was in shock as to how nice the Accuphase sounded through a pair of Altec A'7s. So that got me thinking, "What would an Accuphase amp sound like with a tube preamp such as my Audible Illusions M3A".

Any feedback regarding Accuphase and tube preamp's would be very welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Ramon
128x128spl
In my secondary system I am using the Shindo Aurieges with an Accuphase P-3000 and I could not be more pleased with the result. Very musical, detailed, and smooth sounding through the two speaker pairs I have used in that system - first the Verity Taminos and now the Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor M's.
Funny you should mention Shindo as I believe that is quite possibly where I may go next in the audio chain. Thank you, for your comments.

I certainly would welcome more from Audiogon members.
Spl:

If you do decide to explore Shindo, be prepared for how seductive they can sound! They offer the best musical experience by far that I have heard for single ended inputs. If I had known how much I was going to like their sound, I would have skipped their very outstanding "entry level" Aurieges and gone straight to the Monbrison or even the Masseto. Instead, I get to do the "upgrade drill" again!
Ramon
Which ever you choose make sure the preamp and amp are compatible with each other.
Also don't ignore your T-100 tuner, you have in your possession one of the all time great analogue tuners.
Have it aligned and pair it up with a good antenna.