ARC LS22 and pre tubes

I am looking for 8 "good tubes" to replace the eight Sovtek 6922 with a low budget. Please give me an advice.

Thanks
bartlett
Jiceman, FWIW in my SP10 I used 6h23s (low noise/rugged) in the critical positions but I found I can put 'colored' tubes in the cathode follower positions (which do not add any gain and are less demanding on noise issues). I long ago gave up trying to get tone from the critical positions.

The cathode follower tube/circuit provides no gain but affects the output so that you can drive long runs of IC's. Google it - I'm sure there are many thorough explanations there.
V1 and v2 is the first stage ,v3,v4 is a cathode follower,v5 and v6 second stage and v7,8 cathode followers.Most important of all is to pair the inside tubes as close together[v1,2,,5,6]And you can not leave tubes out!
I took okkie300 's advice, it seems to work wonders, I use good nos in v1,2,5,6 and sovteks in the rest. I have 2 ls22 and love them, they're essentially a ref2 without a tube regulated power supply. Transformer is massive, sound is great, and the 6922 is a special tube with excellent sonics!