Amp rec needed for Quad 21l2

Due to a new baby starting to get interested in the tubes on my Jolida 302, I am starting to explore a solid state amp that will shine on jazz music and that matches well with the Jolida. Around $500-600 used if possible.

Thanks!
martyw
Thanks -- that is kinda what I am going for. I love the richness of tubes, but given my current setup (our main living room), I can't really get the volume loud enough to get the bite, boogie, and good juju. Would a solid state, like the Naim, be able to get PRAT at a lower volume than tubes?
I find Naim musicality to extend to lower volumes, but this depends on your speakers as well. I honestly can't remember how the Quads sound at lower volumes - but I don't recall a significant loss of low end presence at low volume as can sometimes happen with sealed box speakers.

PS - Naim actually says this about their speaker cable:

"NACA5 is our multi-strand loudspeaker cable, consisting of two separated 4mm square conductors. Its design is optimised for use with Naim amplifiers and loudspeakers by ensuring that its capacitance, inductance and resistance are entirely compatible."

Impedance is not the proper concept applied here...
Well, it looks like Naim my be tricky -- there are no Nait 5i for sale now, and I'm not terribly thrilled about having to replace my speaker cables, since Naim does not allow spades.

Of the other options, what do you think would work best? FWIW, I listen almost primarily to jazz (80% piano or sax-based, 20% vocals).

Thanks -- Marty
In the same general price range as the Naim new or used:

Exposure 2010S
Cambridge Audio Azur 840A v2
NAD C-375BEE (have not heard but good reviews)
Rega Mira 3
Peachtree Audio Nova
Rotel RA-1520 (have not heard this either).
Thanks -- I am honing in on the Rega Mira 3, Peachtree Audio Nova, or the Exposure 2010s. I must say, I really like the simple look of the Rega. However, Exposure appears to be class A rated in Stereophile. Any idea how these would perform with the Quads?

Thanks -- MArty