Shindo Amplifiers and Audio Note Loudspeakers?

I read recently that Art Dudley is using a Shindo Haut-Brion amplifier with Audio Note AN-E SPe HSE loudspeakers.

I am interested in reading any listening or ownership experiences with Shindo amplifiers and Audio Note loudspeakers.

Also, I am interested in other optimal non-Audio Note amplifier matches with Audio Note loudspeakers.
tvad
You may want to talk to Deja Vu Audio in Virginia. They carry Audio Note but have other low watt amp varieties.
Hi Tvad - I have been using Shindo electronics with Audio Note AN/E SPE HE for the past 12 months or so, and am VERY pleased with the results. Amp is the Cortese model (10 wpc) and Vosne-Romanee preamp. My listening room is approx 20 x 25 and the Cortese+AN combo fills the room with as much volume as my ears can stand at ~9-10:00 on the Shindo volume knob. Due to my listening room doubling as our family room/den, the speakers are not corner mounted as recommended - mine are mounted on custom-built, 500 lb Tel/TV shelves that pull out ~22 inches. Less than optimal mounting, but still sounds great. Will do my best to answer any specific questions you might have as well.
That's helpful to know, Encyclopediabsh. Thanks. My understanding from Matthew is that the Haut-Brion is out of production for many months, so it's good to know other alternatives.

Another person I know is using an Art Audio Symphony II with AN-E SPe HE speakers with good results.

My preamp is an SMc Audio VRE-1.

In the meantime, I will be trying a pair of George Wright Signature AU-15 2A3 PP monoblocks. Who knows, they may be ideal...
I did not hear that the Shindo Haut Brion is "out of production." You should call the importer Jonathan Halpern at Tone Imports who will be able to advise you correctly.