Shindo Amplifiers and Audio Note Loudspeakers?

I read recently that Art Dudley is using a Shindo Haut-Brion amplifier with Audio Note AN-E SPe HSE loudspeakers.

I am interested in reading any listening or ownership experiences with Shindo amplifiers and Audio Note loudspeakers.

Also, I am interested in other optimal non-Audio Note amplifier matches with Audio Note loudspeakers.
tvad
Viridian, I see that Art has gone through the Haute-Brion, Cortese, and now as the Corton-Charlemagne.

It's hard to keep up with that moving target.

Aronss, I was told by Matthew Rotunda, whom I trust to have current info regarding Shindo, that the Haute-Brion was "between production runs right now" and is not available for many months. I may have used confusing language when I stated that the Haute-Brion was "out of production for many months". What I meant to convey was that the amp will not be available for many months to come...again according to Matt. The amp is not permanently out of production.
Tvad, I have the same electonics as Encyclopediabsh but using an Altec 604 based speaker. I traded my Lamm ML2's for the Cortese amp and haven't looked back. I cannot attest to the compatiblity with the AN speakers but the Cortese amp really sounds great.
I am concerned about the scarcity of the F2a tube used in the Cortese. A Google search turns up no results when searching for suppliers of these tubes, and I'm not sure I want to be locked into only one supplier (Shindo).

Just my personal take on it.
I am using Audio Note SPe HE speakers with a Shindo Masseto preamp and Don Garbers fi WE300B Monoblocks and am very happy with the results.
Talk to Jonathan Halpern at Tone Imports if you require any information on Shindo he is a really good guy and very well informed.
You do need to site the AN-E's in the corner for the best presentation - I could not find an alternative sensitive and detailed speaker that kicks like the AN-E.