Shindo Amplifiers and Audio Note Loudspeakers?

I read recently that Art Dudley is using a Shindo Haut-Brion amplifier with Audio Note AN-E SPe HSE loudspeakers.

I am interested in reading any listening or ownership experiences with Shindo amplifiers and Audio Note loudspeakers.

Also, I am interested in other optimal non-Audio Note amplifier matches with Audio Note loudspeakers.
tvad
Tvad.Best of luck with your AN's.I'm looking forward to your follow up on placement and amplification.I have 845 SET Monos
and wondering if I should take the plunge.
Aronsss.Best of luck with your Tannoy's.The speakers I have been thinking about are Tvad's Audio Note and your Kensington's.Looking forward to your updates as well.
Placement was pretty much finalized this weekend, although the placement will be tweaked if any element of the system changes, which is likely knowing my pattern of experimentation. I find that any change, including speaker cabling or power cabling affects speaker placement.

At this point, I am using the George Wright Signature AU-15 monoblocks with Morrow SP3 bi-wire speaker cable. Speaker stands are Sistrum SP-101. The speakers disappear, and create a deep, wide and high image. Lots of fun.