New spreakers sound great But

New speakers are great but not enough bass do I need more power or what? Current amp is rotel rb 980 bx speakers are 91db, what do you suggest?
52tiger
Here is a link to one of Scott's earlier threads, for those that may be interested. It appears that his new speakers are DIY, and now he just blew out a channel in his amp on the first day. Is this correct Scott? If so, I would be very leary of hooking those speakers up to another amp.

Good luck,
John
No, what happened was is I did something stupid, I had a biwired synergistic research cable and tried to hook it to the speakers which are not bi wired. For some reason I thought I could just double the spades but it didn't work I saw a flash in the amp and then nothing out of the channel. I took the hood off the amp looks like 2 fuses blown will replace them tomorrow and see if there is anything else wrong.
Replaced the fuses amp works fine. currently speakers are 9in off the ground on some inexpensive stands and about a foot off the front wall. I listen to incubus to waylon jennings, blues ,bluegrass if I like it I listen to it. these speakers sound really nice and clear and my volume is only a quarter of the way up. I just need a little more bass. thinking really hard about a 10in musical sub. I want know till I try but think it just might work. Scott
Raised the speakers to 21.5 inches off ground, broght them away from the front wall 3 ft, amazing difference!!