pacific valve&electric

any-one familiar with this company and their import products.i am particular interested in one of the per-amps,but would like some inside info.if possible,or hear from people who are using their units.thanks in advance.
machine
Some here say their Doge pre amp is among the best they've heard.
I have the Classic 6.1 SS integrated and like it very much. I've spoken to
them a few times and they are pleasant to deal with.
Give them a call.
Purchased a CD player from them a few of years ago. The CDP eventually needed the laser replaced and they were very good to work with. Repairs were slow (waiting on part) but communication about progress of the service was very good. Would recommend doing business with them.
Pacific Valve is one of the only importers that stand behind the products they sell. I have had several Ming-Da preamps through here from Pacific Valve with no problems.

I have no experience with the Doge preamp.
I bought a chinese 6sn7 pre amp that they sold (called Musician) and is no longer distributed, the pre amp is nice. They're a good company but the product that you purchase may go out of business or be relabeled and you will end up with an orphan product that may be hard to sell in the future.
I purchased a Doge 8 preamp from them several months ago. The Doge is the real deal at this price point. I am very pleased with the purchase. The company is very responsive and communicates well.

I would gladly do business with them again.