pacific valve&electric

any-one familiar with this company and their import products.i am particular interested in one of the per-amps,but would like some inside info.if possible,or hear from people who are using their units.thanks in advance.
machine
I purchased a Doge 8 preamp from them several months ago. The Doge is the real deal at this price point. I am very pleased with the purchase. The company is very responsive and communicates well.

I would gladly do business with them again.
I posted a review of the Doge 8 on another thread here, and I have bought one other item from them. Bottom line: The Doge is a great preamp and is highly recommended. Generally Pacific Valve is good to deal with; you should have no problems.
I have been interested in the Doge 8 preamp since reading Salvatore's review. I had my first chance today. I would agree with everything that is said in Arthur's review.
It is very quiet and has tons of gain. As he says,"it kicks ass"! Very dynamic,fantastic line stage and mm phono. We listened mostly using my Ypsilon SUT through the mm phono stage. We also listened to the MC jfet phono stage. This was not bad at all but it did not have the majesty of the SUT/mm tube phono stage.
The tone was not too analytical nor was it colored. Just a nice fleshed out performance with tons of energy.
The remote is very nice and heavy.

We then took the lid off and installed my NOS telfunkins in the phono.The build quality is top notch! Spring loaded and threaded aluminum tube covers to combat micro phonics and vibration.
To date this is the best preamp I have heard and a real bargain. I have to have one for myself.

e
+1 for pac valve. I have Doge 8 and it is an amazing bargain also the service at pac valve is very good. My friend has the Doge cd player and is equally impressed.