Merrill VERITAS monoblock amplifiers

I'm about to purchase a pair. Just wondering if current owners are still thrilled with there's? It will be replacing reference Coda 15.0 amp. Any replies are much appreciated!
ptheo
I just did a shootout last Saturday with Merrill's new power cords vs the TWL 10+ pc's that came with the amps.
The new power cord offered by Merrill are better. Voices have better focus & definition- before they were kinda vague & had a slight resonance to them. Not anymore & I wouldn’t have known if I didn’t hear the difference between the two pc’s. Soundstage is much cleaner more dimensional now. Upper bass pitch is also now more distinct & tighter(which I thought was a strong point of the TWL 10+). Dare I say, you haven’t heard the true potential of the VERITAS until you have tried his new pc’s. No Ultra SS footers will do this. Next weekend I want to try them on my subs(JL -F212) which I have TWL 7+’s on them now.
All, fans of NCore-based amplifiers like Merrill Veritas, Theta Digital Prometheus, Audience WavePower, Rowland M825 / M925, and the Mola-Mola Kaluga, might enjoy this 48 minutes long technical talk by Bruno Putzeys, designer of the NCore technology inside all these amps...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vsOugSsANs

The presentation is mostly above my technical head... Never the less, I found his analysis of the problems of jarring sidebands caused by treble intermodulation particularly interesting, and congruent with my own observations of the incredible sweetness and harmonic richness of complex treble in all NCore amps that I have experienced.