Can anyone help me biasing a Jadis Defy 7?

I just bought all new Gold Lion KT88 tubes and I am having problems biasing this amp.
I am hoping that someone else with a Defy 7 can help me out a little.
I have the new tubes in and I found the 4 trim pots.
I have been measuring the voltage at the fuses and can not get some of the voltages under 6 volts.

I think I need some help right about now.

Thanks for any assistance!
128x128mattzack2
Mattzack2-
If you bought matched tubes as I suggested, you should be able to keep them together and avoid a lot of the hassle in Schipo's post. The pot sets the bias voltage, and if the tubes are closely matched the voltage readings should be nearly equal. Ultimately they should be close to achieve maximum power, but will work if it isn't. What you are doing is measuring the idle current flowing through a resistor via the voltage drop across that resistor.

It will be worth the effort, that midrange is fabulous.
Did own the Mk4 and to be sure I never attempted any such adjustments. And yes, I did buy mine from Brooks and brought it in for service.--The best service and waaaay; the price. A hard combo to beat in this day of "stone handed" over charging repair guys. It was this amp's lack of user biasing that sent me to the CJ 8's.
Side note;ain't this a great site where such information is shared? U-bet.
here's another thread on the topic

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1206759992&openflup&6&4#6
A word about safety, beyond what was said in the article Schipo quoted. And this is particularly applicable if you are using an uninsulated metallic screwdriver to adjust the bias pots.

There is an old adage that when working under the chassis of powered up tube equipment you should have one hand tied behind your back. Obviously you don't literally have to do that, but the point is that if the hand you are doing the work with, or a conductive object that it is holding, were to inadvertently come in contact with high voltage you MUST not simultaneously have your other hand, or any other part of your body, in contact with the chassis, or with any other circuit point or conductive surface.

The reason, of course, being that if one hand is in contact with high voltage, and the other hand is in contact with ground or some significantly different voltage, there would be a large flow of current directly through your body.

Best regards,
-- Al
Schipo, loved your post, so funny but so true.

I once had Defy 7 monoblocks, if you can imagine twice the headache. I took it a step further with output tube rolling and once reaching that, found I didn't care the sound of the amps and sold them.