If money were no object, what would be in your rig

Many of us have admired great systems on Audiogon like Albert Porters and some of us prefer a more simpler system. If you could change any component(s) what would it be and why? Or are you satisfied with what you have?
phd
How much $$ we talkin' about?

A lot=3,000$
Obscene=10,000$
Profane=60,000$

For 'A lot' of money I'd work on the room. Acoustic treatments, new drapes and other appearance items.

At the 'Obscene' level, I'd add some new electronics and a pair of new subs, to replace the single sub I now have.

If I were truly 'Profane', I'd go all the way spend and about 130$ per square foot on a full designed in room addition of about 300 ft/sq. At that point, I'd replace my MG1.6s with the forthcoming (I should live so long!) MG3.7s
04-23-10: Magfan
How much $$ we talkin' about?

Well, the OP clearly stated that money is no object, so for those that need clarification, let's say 100 million trillion bajillion dollars....Euros of course....
Jmcgrogan2, really, I didn't know that any gear could be that expensive. I think you missed the point entirely and the thread was meant to examine someones dream system. As an audiophile you already know that most of us have set lofty goals. But I think it it is clear based on the response from Shadorne he has no monetary constraints. If you don't have the hokey, you can't do the pokey. That is not meant to be sexual.
I guess I'm just the Thrifty sort!

If money REALLY were no object?

I would go INSANE at the choices.
How about an ALL Magnepan HT setup? 20.1s all around. Bryston monobloc behind each speaker. Individual 20 amp circuit to EACH and a pair of 20 amp circuits to drive the TV and other low level electronics. Room designed and built by some major consulting / design firm. (Rives?) AT LEAST 4 subs. No less will do in MY fantasy setup. All equalized to 20 hz. Who makes the best sub? REL?
I'd have my own drop from the transformer, too. with the stereo having its own 200 amp panel......House on a completely separate line.

Motorized screen, (research needed) a projector and of course a new HOUSE to go with it all!
Probably a modest 2000ft/sq with a 400ft/sq HT room for the new toys.

But WAIT, there's more!
Magfan, lets hear the rest. I have found that dreams can come true and when you set goals and in time we will reach them. There is nothing wrong with wishful thinking.