Virtue Audio sensation opinions

Looking for some feedback on this amp from owners or those who have been able to audition them.
hapaknack
To those looking for opinions on the Virtue Audio Sensation here is a pretty thorough one from Stereomojo.

Virtue Audio Sensation Review

I'd love to hear from other members as well. Some used Virtue Audio Sensation integrateds just appeared here as well. You don't see them very often. Maybe it is a testament to how good they sound? People just don't want to give them up unless they have too?
Those Virtue amps that were on sale here didn't seem to have been kept long. I got the feeling that they were bought on the strength of reviews and found wanting in some respect. Could be wrong. If you go to other sites where Virtue is a member and site sponsor, the owners are constantly upgrading and tweeking, yet the reviews keep coming back positive. I, too, thought about getting one but passed.
Virtue audio has a forum on audiocircle...seldom do you see folks there unhappy with their virtue amps; tho they arent perfect. The modding has to do with 1) trying out various caps ie. aura, sonicaps etc and 2) different power supplies including battery setups.

I do not have a sensation, but rather the ONE.2 which has a similar sonic sign. With chip amps, Tirpath etc, people either like them or not. Many, like myself, find that putting a tube preamp upstream is a positive step. My understanding is hat some are selling their Sensations to get the newer version that includes a Gary Dodd tube buffer stage. hope this helps Dan