ASR Emitter II or Burmester 911?

Hi,I own and enjoy an ASR Emitter 1 Exclusive driven by a dCS Paganini set up, into B&W801ds. The sound is quite beautiful - voices and instruments are very natural, colourful and quite expansive. Recently I tried my old UCD400 switching amps for a change. The sound was etched/detailed, less vivid, less natural, but punchier, with much more controlled and extended bass. It was quite a lot of fun - it had more boogie factor I guess. So now I wonder how I might get the bass of the UCDs with the beauty of the Emitter 1. Maybe Emitter 11's? I suspect the 11s will have quite similar (family) bass to the 1s though. Or maybe the Burmester 911? I'm not in a position to try either before buying so would appreciate any experience here. TIA!
murrayp
I agree with Casouza. But first I have to honest. The level of gear you people are talking does make me a bit jalous. I think I have spend less then 10% on my system then you spend on amps. You have the gear I could only dream of. But I have heard some high level gear at shows and dealers. So my info might not be the best but still here it is.

Dump the speakers. I have heard most of the B&W 800 series but thought the 801 was the worst of the bunch for the money. The 802 with a pair of velodyne DD12 subs or a B&W 800 with no subs. But still at that level I think there are better speakers like Wilson Audio, Verity Audio, Martin Logan Summit, Martin Design etc etc all depending on personal taste.

Enjoy the music.
I have had my Burmester 089 now for several months. It's sound is nothing short of spectacular. At times it makes me jump out of my chair and yell, "Ya Baby" !!! It is the single most important piece of audio gear I have ever owned.
Good to hear! I have had my Burmester 069 cd and 077 pre a couple of years now and I am still getting goosebumps.
Hi Murrayp,

Saw your 801s on TMe NZ and you mentioned other kit you might have on here. Can't seem to find it? Any of it Jeff Rowland? Thanks.
Burmester is maybe more expensive, but it is NOT in a different league..the Burmester can charge alot of extra $ for the name only, and its very good..But, I have owned both units, and sold the Burmester mk3 and kept the Emitter 2 exclusive ( which I still use)..In my opinion and many who heard the a-b testing ( which was done by a meriod of some months, to let each of the amps break in... the Emitter 2 exclusive was simply much better. It can drive much more difficult loads, with an extreme amount of current to back up those loads. I know of no amp to even come close to the current this amp can provide.