Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
By golly Slipknot1! I must have been channeling you today, at least in part...

Ravel "Daphnis et Chloe" Monteux/LSO/Royal Opera House chorus (London CS6140 ORG 45 rpm reissue ORG 105)

Ravel "String Quartet in F" Guarneri Quartet, Lancia LMF7002 (recorded in 2000, this performance is an example of the Guarneri performing at their finest level. If you don't have this LP, get it! Fantastic music, exceptional performance, great recording and pressing)

Wagner "Parsifal" Solti/London Philharmic, London OSA 1510 (with a simply amazing cast - just luxuriate in the the voices and the music)
Melvins "Houdini" and Melvins "Stoner Witch", blue vinyl. Got these plus Soundgarden "Superunknown", orange vinyl double lp, Queensryche "Promised Land", and Stone Temple Pilots "12 Gracious Melodies", purple vinyl, all for ten bucks at a yard sale. The guy said he never played them, only bought them to have them. I'm not into heavy metal, but couldn't pass them by. They are a little collectible, I guess.
All Led-ed night:

Led Zeppelin

II

IV (Ruins album)

Houses of the Holy

Physical Graffiti

all first pressings from Japan. I found a guy in Tokyo and bought most every Led Zeppelin album he had. They are all so pristine. Not a pop, click or hum in the lot. Very little yellowing on any of the covers, but the slight smell of age from the insides. Just a great find. I couldn't be happier.
Dirty Projectors - "Swing Lo Magellan." on the Domino label.

New release on 180 gram vinyl. Fantastic music and recording. Quirky and surprises at every turn. Uses female vocalists almost like instruments. Will be one of indie's best of 2012. Like candy for your speakers and your ears! 10/10.