Is Accuphase E-560 a good match for Thiel CS 3.7?

I am looking for some integrated amp for Thiel CS 3.7, and I am wondering if Accuphase E-560 is a good match for it? How about Accuphase E-450? If they are not good, what else integrated amp is good for Thiel 3.7? Right now, I am also thinking about to choose a CD player. Is Ayre C-7xe a good match for Thiel 3.7? or can you recommend something else? BTW, can you recommend some cables? Thank you in advance.
actuary616
Sorry,Im cross eyed today,The Accuphase intergrateds you mention will be very good.The more powerful one will fit Thiel best.The Ayre CD players are excellent.It would be a great stereo.I cant comment but I guess I will throw Anti-cables out there.They work fine in my system and many others,good luck,Bob
Accuphase is pure class A 30 W× 2 ch (8Ω). Is it powerful enough to drive Thiel CS 3.7?
Great amp, great speaker, bad match IMHO, that is just not the right amount of power for the 3.7, as Mmike84 says, I would think you need 100w minimum, and if you want Class A, that is going to cost $$$$.
The E560 Class A -30 is more powerful sounding than the E450 180w class a/b accuphase integrated.
I think in a relatively small to medium size room it should be able to drive the Thiels.
The sound of the E560 is very good, one of the best I heard.
Good luck!
Concur with Pubul57 about power.You still need to tighten up the room,speaker,amp relation.Those amps will work in a smaller room with that speaker only and in any room it requires all you can give it.For instance a ML 27 would be a minimum start.A ML 23 would be better.These are 80's amps of course.Just using as example.Come back with more info for us,thanks,Bob